Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Two

So, I'm posting this post rather early, because I don't think I will be able to get on later. Today has been an ok food day. I had beef jerky for breakfast. I know, I know, I probably could have picked something healthier, but I was on the run, and beef jerky is packed with protein. For lunch I had a cheeseburger...a horrible food choice. I already regret it. I haven't worked out yet, because I haven't been at home all day, but I will be working out shortly. I'm hoping I'll be able to last a little longer with my 30 day shred video today than I did yesterday. And for dinner I will be making fish fillets for my boyfriend and myself. I'm baking them to avoid extra calories. I'll also have some canned vegetables, and maybe a small baked potato for carbohydrates. I've done a little better so far today with pop. I had a bottle of Coke Zero.
Now to get into why I made a bad food choice. Lack of will power. Plain and simple. I was craving a burger, and instead of eating something healthier, I caved. I desperately need to change this. Because now, just minutes after eating, I feel very remorseful. I know it was a horrible decision. Will power is the one biggest thing I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment