Saturday, March 10, 2012

Miracles Do Happen

So, I decided to start doing the HCG diet, minus the actual HCG drops/pill. And I have to say it's probably the hardest thing ever, yet the best thing ever. You can't cook anything in any type of fat, carbs are limited, no sugar, and your required to have a very low caloric intake for the first two weeks. I took a week off of the diet, only because with my significant other having medical procedures done, cooking has been kinda hard for me to do. But, when I began the diet, I lost a total of six pounds in three days. Its the most amazing thing I've ever done. Am I hungry in between meals? At first, yes. But my stomach got used to not eating a lot, and then I wasn't very hungry in between meals. I've gained a pound back off of the diet, but I have been off of it for a few days, and my diet since hasn't been the greatest because I've been eating on the go a lot. But, I'm going to start back up on Monday. I swear by this diet though, and the first day or two will test your will power, but, in the end I feel the results are very much worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment