Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back at it.

Currently I'm back on the HCG diet. Took a few days off, and that probably wasn't my best idea. I just got done re-loading. Which means for the first two days of the diet you need to eat a lot of fatty foods to gain fat, so that when you start the VLCD (very low calorie diet) you have the energy to keep going. Today, all I've had is some water, coffee, and I had some leftovers from the night before. It was taco meat, with diced potatoes, and corn all mixed together. The taco meat is ground turkey, so it's a nice lean protein. I need to start drinking more water though, and weening myself off of caffeine yet again. I get into the habit of drinking pop, and drinking energy drinks, and then I end up with massive headaches when I don't drink caffeine all day. Like nauseatingly miserable headaches that no Tylenol or Ibuprofen will get rid of. So I usually end up weening myself off of caffeine, quitting for a few weeks, and then drinking it all over again :( This time will be different though. The rest of this year is going to be about change and no excuses. I can't keep being over weight. It's depressing, frustrating, and miserable. I want to walk into a clothing store and know no matter what I put on it will look good. I want to wear a shirt, and not worry about my fat hanging out. I don't want to worry about muffin tops, jiggly arms, or pooches. I am going to do this, I am going to have the will power to succeed, and I AM GOING TO BE SKINNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment