So, I realized I haven't done a very good job at keeping everybody updated on what's going on with my diet and exercise program. And part of that is because I'm kinda ashamed of how things have been going. I haven't really been eating at all during the day. Like, actually I don't eat during the day. I've been taking ant acids when I get hungry, because I get heart burn really bad. But every time I take an antacid I am no longer hungry. So I just haven't been eating. But at night time I eat dinner with Joe and after I eat once, I snack pretty much until I go to bed. Every night, when I go to sleep, I think ok, I won't do this tomorrow. And I justify it with not having eaten all day. But I know all I'm doing is having my body hold on to every ounce of fat I consume.
As for exercising....yeah that's not been happening at all. I haven't worked out since day three I think. I just missed a day, and then it just kept going. Everyday, I'd say oh I'll work out tomorrow, no big deal.
So, to end this post I'm going to say, that starting tomorrow (as it is too late for me to workout tonight) I will no longer use the excuse, I'll do it tomorrow.
I can't keep living this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment